Since its inception in 1995, FIIB has worked towards rediscovering and reinventing MBA Education by working closely with the industry. Through its commitment to excellence in Management education, FIIB has been able to touch lives of close to 2200+ students and helped them realize their dreams of becoming Leaders and Managers, not only in India but across the globe. In 24 years of existence, the college has been lauded for its efforts. Its strong recruiter relationships, ranking among the best B-schools in India and awards by major business school academies are a testimony to the same.
- Fortune Society for Development and Promotion of International Business registered
- Mr. RK Shrivastava appointed President
- AICTE grants approval for PGDM intake of 60 students
- 1st batch of 41 students (12 Women and 29 Men) begin PGDM journey from Vikram Farms, Pushpanjali
Academic Advisory Council (AAC) created under the Chairmanship of Prof Ishwar Dayal, Former Director IIM Lucknow. Other eminent personalities include:
- Mr. M Ahmed, CMD –NSIC
- Dr. Bani Baral, Dy Director -Tech Education
- Mr. Claude Cellich, Former Chief of HRD -ITC/WTO Geneva
- Mr. JN Chaudhary, Chairman -GOM Group
- Dr. RK Dhawan, Former DG -FIEO, Advisor -FICCI
- Mr. CP Jain, Chairman -NTPC
- Dr. Rakesh Khurana, Pro VC -IGNOU
- Prof. TN Kapoor, Former VC -Punjab University
- Maj Gen DN Khurana, DG -AIMA
- Mr. JS Madan, MD -ARKAY Enterprises
- Dr. BL Madhukar, Director -MMTC
- Dr. RKD Shah, Former Chairman -BHEL
- Dr. Preetam Singh, Director -IIM Lucknow
AICTE approves enhancement of intake from 60 to 120 students 8th Batch completed with 124 students (23 Women and 101 Men) NBA Accreditation granted Fortune Journal of International Management (FJIM) launched
Mr. RK Shrivastava passes away
Mr. VK Shrivastava appointed president
Institute signs its first international MOU (with Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas)
Institute shifts campus to Vasant Vihar Prof. Sujit Basu, Director MDI Gurgaon and former Vice Chancellor Vishwabharti University appointed Chairman of the AAC First non IB specializations (Marketing, Finance, Operations, and HR) rolled out Institute’s ranking -32nd Overall in India and 3rd in Delhi, as per GHRDC rankings
Ms. Radhika Shrivastava appointed as Executive Director Maj Gen DN Khurana, appointed Chairman of the AAC Institute granted AIU Equivalence FJIM re-launched in new avatar – FIIB Business Review (FBR) 1st International Business Study Tour offered Inauguration of Ishwar Dayal Auditorium Meraki, the Institute’s National Level B-Plan Competition launched 1st FIIB Alumni Advisory Board meeting held / 1st Alumni Awards Night held Alumni Association launches the Western India Chapter
AAC expanded with induction of new members:
- Maj. Gen. D.N.Khurana, AVSM, Ex-Director -AIMA
- Prof Rajen K Gupta, Former Professor -MDI Gurgaon
- Ms. Ritu Jain, MD – Eos Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
- Mr. Rajat Jain, Ex CEO -Xerox India, Ex CEO Disney India; Executive Vice Chairman, Neva Garments Ltd.
- Mr. Amitabh Jhingan, Partner and National Leader -E&Y
- Prof TN Kapoor, Former VC -Punjab University
- Mr. Manish Kheterpal, Managing Partner – WaterBridge Ventures
- Mr. Vinay Mittal, Ex- Chief Financial Strategist -HT Media; Ex CFO EXL Services
- Mr. Saurabh Mittal, Sr VP – Fractal Analytics
- Maj. (Dr) KPS Sandhu, Alumnus FIIB and Principal Consultant, Infosecure Consulting Pvt Ltd.
- Ms. Radhika Shrivastava, ED – FIIB; Ex World Bank
- Students’ Case Writing Competition Katastasi launched Alumni Association launches South India Chapter FBR indexed with EBSCO and CNKI Schola
International Management Conference (IMC) launched IBM Analytics Lab inaugrated Alumni Association launches 1st International chapter B-Involved Program introduced to improve student employability skills Alumni Association conducts the 10th Alumni Advisory Board meeting 23rd Batch (2017-19) Started with 180 students (79 Women and 101 Men) Institute’s ranking -34th Overall in India and 4th in Delhi as per GHRDC ranking
AuditoriumFIIB’s state-of-the-art auditorium can seat over 150 individuals and has provisions for video conferencing along with other ultra-modern technologies. Students also enjoy the provision of multiple conference and seminar halls if required.
CafeteriaA fully functional cafeteria serves sumptuous meals and beverages all through the day for the students to refresh and revive. Students not only enjoy the meals here but sometimes unwind sitting in the area over a cup of coffee.
ClassroomsThe state of the art classrooms at the Institute enhance the learning experience of students as they are equipped with the latest equipment including projectors, screens, options for video conferencing etc.
Electronic Resource CentreThe campus hosts a state-of-the-art computer lab housing over 180 terminals and 200 laptops. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Online Learning and Teaching Software is also provided for flexibility and access to learning material at all times.
Indoor GamesThe recreational centre has arrangements for several indoor sports like pool, table tennis, carom and chess. These may be accessed by students during their breaks and can be used as effective recreational tools to relax.
Knowledge Resource CentreStudents can access a fully computerized and air-conditioned library housing over 15,000 books, 195 periodicals/journals, 750 audio-visual and multimedia. The Library subscribes to major online research and informational databases.
Outdoor GamesThe Campus also has provisions badminton, volleyball and a number of outdoor games and activities
Recreational CentreThe recreational centre of FIIB provides its students space and opportunity to indulge in activities like indoor games and relax. The Centre is outfitted with television, student lockers and various indoor sports like pool table, table tennis, carom and chess.