EDP- Supply Chain Management (A Critical Element In Organizations)
Learn how to implement SCM as a tool for Product Market, Corporate Strategy and adoption of SCM in a globalized and digitized world. Join us on 11th September 2021 from 3 PM – 6 PM IST for our Executive Development Program on Supply Chain Management which gives insights on component organizational functions like procurement, inventory management, logistics and distribution under the head of supply chain management for better coordination and optimum results.
Date- 11th September, 2021
Time- 3 PM- 6 PM
- Birds eye view of Supply Chain Management.
- Important types of Supply Chains and techniques for optimum results.
- Effect of GST introduction in redesign of supply chain structures.
- Structured approach towards managing production, distribution, and working capital.
- What forces are shifting the supply chain from linear to more circular models
- Demand forecasting & techniques
- Logistics – Transportation and Warehousing
- Sourcing – Global and Local
Build a competitive edge with Optimized Supply Chain Management
For any additional information/enquiry, please write to
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com