Educational Leaders Conference 2021
About the Conference
“Exploring Higher Education in a Pre-Post Pandemic World: A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective”
As a result of the current pandemic situation, higher education had to react swiftly and make daunting decisions on how to restructure the teaching and learning process, along with research and other activities. Consequently, the well-being and prospects of countless individuals as well as of entire societies are inextricably linked to how the academic community and its leaders respond to the Covid-19 crisis.
Prof. Anil D. Sahasrabudhe
Hon’ble Chairman, All India Council for Technical Education
Prof. Sahasrabudhe graduated from BVB College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli, under Karnataka University with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and was a gold medalist. Thereafter, he obtained a master’s degree and doctorate from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Prior to joining the College of Engineering, Pune (CoEP), Sahasrabudhe was a member of the faculty at IIT Guwahati for 11 years. He was also a lecturer at NERIST, Itanagar. He served as the director of CoEP from 2005 to 2015. He is also chairman of the empowered Basic Science Research (BSR) Committee of the UGC. He was also chairman BoG, NIT-Arunachal Pradesh, Currently, he is the chairman of AICTE.
Prof. Jayant Vinayak Vaishampayan,
Vice-Chancellor, Bundelkhand University
A Ph. D from Lucknow University, Prof. Jayant Vinayak Vaishampayan is currently the Vice-Chancellor at Bundelkhand University, Kanpur, Jhansi. An avid lecturer, professor, and reader, he has more than 35 years of teaching experience. In addition, Prof. Vaishampayan has been teaching at the department of applied economics, faculty of commerce (University of Lucknow) since 1997 as is also the superintendent of the works department & coordinator second campus, Lucknow University. Over the years Prof. Vaishampayan has published several books, booklets, and research reports. He has also organized four national seminars and several training programs and workshops on various themes of adult continuing education, entrepreneurship development, and population education under the Centre for Adult Continuing Education and Extension L.U.
Dr. Rajan Saxena,
Former Vice-Chancellor NMIMS (Deemed University) & Former Director IIM Indore,& SPJIMR, Mumbai
Dr. Rajan Saxena is an Indian management expert, academic & writer. He has been credited with the establishment of NMIMS business schools in Bengaluru and Hyderabad, formerly serving as a Vice-Chancellor at NMIMS, Mumbai. A former director at IIM, Indore, S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research and ICFAI Business School, Gurgaon, he is a Ph.D. from the Delhi School of Economics. Mr. Saxena started his career as a member of the faculty at XLRI. Additionally, he has been a former faculty member of the University of Calgary, taught at the University of Stirling as a British Council visitor, and Pace University as a visiting professor. He is a recipient of many honors such as Dr. Suresh Ghai Memorial Award (2013), DNA Hall of Fame Award, and ET Now Visionary Leadership Award (2013) and he received the BERG Education Award in 2014. At the conference, Dr Saxena will speak on “The Future of Learning” in light of how the world we live in changes at a rapid pace.
- Ms. Ritu Yadav, Student at IIM Ranchi
- Mr. Aditya Goel, Student at University of Cambridge
- Mr. Kanishk Gupta, Student at Master of Science- MS, Bid Data Analytics for Business, IESEG School of Management, Paris
- Ms. Riya Sharma, Student at MDI- Murshidabad
- Nor Amyra Shazzyra Binti Zaharudin, Student at UiTM
- Niki Nur Fatini Binti Welim, Student at UiTM
- Dr. Girija Mahale, Head Of Department, Symbiosis Center For Emotional Wellbeing
- Ms. Alka Gulati, Director, Human Resource at Hughes Communications India Limited
- Dr. Munshi Yadav, Professor & Dean, Computer Science & Engineering at Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Mr. Subu Parameswaran, Co-Founder at Learning Curve Foundation
- Dr. Usha Mujoo Munshi, Chief Librarian at India International Centre, New Delhi (formerly at INSA, IIPA, and ISI Kolkata)
- Dr. Ramesh Gaur, Dean, and Director, (Lib & Inf.), Indira Gandhi International Center for Arts
- Dr. Rajesh Singh, Head, Library, Delhi University
- Dr. Kishor Satpathy, Chief Librarian, ISI Kolkata
- Prof. Nimit, Chowdhary, Professor at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Prof. Chamaru De Alwis, Professor, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka
- Prof. Cleopatra Veloutsou, Professor, University of Glasgow, UK
- Dr. Abhishek Tandon, Deputy Director (Research) IMPRESS, ICSSR, New Delhi
- Mr. Ram J V, Head Corporate Relations, SRCC Delhi
- Mr. Sampath Reddy, Senior Manager at Vauve
- Dr. Kamaljit Singh Saini, Professor and Alumni Coordinator Chandigarh University
- Dr. Rangnathan Srinivasan, Vice President at Indian Institute of Science Alumni Association
- Dr. Birendra Nath Singh, Former Senior Professor & Dean, Doon Business School, Dehradun
- Dr. Sonu Goyal, Professor, PGP Chair, IMI, New Delhi
- Mr. Saurabh Gupta, Founder, MyITManager
- Dr.Jayanthi Ranjan, Dean, School of Business Studies, Sharda University
- Mr. Kunal Kaushal, Associate Director – Lighthouse – Digital Transformation, AWS Practice Head KPMG India
- Mr. Hemant Sahal, Founder & CEO, CollPoll ERP
- Mr. Mussarat Hussain, Senior Advisor at Maruti Suzuki Training Academy
- Prof. Sanjiv Mittal, Vice-Chancellor at Sambalpur University
- Ms. Renu Bhora, CHRO at Schenker India Pvt. Ltd
- Dr. Yogesh Kumar Upadhyay, President at Federation of International Trainers & Speakers, USA.
- Prof. Radhey Shyam Yadav, Former Pro-Vice-Chancellor at Lucknow University
Benefits for participants:
- Focus on building your skills and strengths
- Learn from best-fit practices
- Take away meaningful tools and techniques you can use day-to-day
- Connect with colleagues from across B-Schools
- Mentoring by experts
- Happy Hour – Fun events
- Opportunity to share your thoughts
- Staff well-being, professional, and personal growth
Benefits for institutions:
• Improve the efficiency of professional staff
• Improve staff productivity and motivation
Who should attend the conference:
Directors, Deans, Registrars, Professional staff, and policymakers from the following functions:
• Learning & Development
• Human Resource
• Alumni Relations
• Student Affairs
Purpose – Discover your individual sense of meaning and how to realize it in support of the Institute’s mission.
Ownership – Assert the value and quality of your work and share best practices, technologies, and new approaches.
Well-being – Bring your best intellectual, physical, financial, emotional, social, and spiritual self to work.
Engagement – Commit to developing new skills and connections that enhance your personal growth.
Relationships – Step outside your usual circles to understand different perspectives and forge new connections
FIIB Professional Staff Conference will be available via Zoom and is free of charge.
Date: 22nd & 23rd October
Time: 11:55 AM to 17:50 PM (IST)