ARO CULTURE (ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY & OWNERSHIP)
Given the operational pressures, deadlines, and long lists of to-do’s that exist for workers today, from time to time, we are bound to unintentionally exclude some members of the organization from the large conversation. The problem is that failing to share more of the “why” prevents our teammates from taking true ownership and accountability for their responsibilities. Join & Participate on 30th April, 2022 from 10 AM – 1 PM IST for FIIB’s uniquely designed Executive Development Program on ‘ARO Culture (Accountability, Responsibility & Ownership)’ which is aimed to create higher levels of accountability and ownership in your organisation and facilitate a radical shift in the way people think and act as it involves a process of seeing, owning, solving, and doing..
Date– 30th April, 2022
Time– 10 AM- 1 PM
- Begin with ‘WHY’
- Why is Accountability Important?
- The Benefits of Accountability in the Workplace
- How do Companies Create a Culture of Accountability?
- Avoid micromanaging
- Don’t forget to listen
- Accomplishing Greater Outcomes
- Extreme Ownership
- Internal vs External locus of control
- How can you tell if you’re not taking ownership or being accountable?
- Ownership starts with leaders
- Measure what matters
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix Approach
Build a Competitive Edge by Aligning the Standards for Performance with the Organisation’s Strategies
Register Now– https://forms.gle/t5FmAqs6rwXSYtCW8
For any additional information/enquiry, please write to