For a quarter of a century, FIIB has been a provider of quality business education. We are a close-knit community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and business—a community proud of the mission, vision, and values we share, and committed to the goals of excellence in teaching, research, and stewardship. We aim to provide future business leaders with the skills, knowledge and personal qualities needed to meet the world-scale challenges of the 21st century, in a fun, hardworking, and inclusive culture that speaks to our “#NeverStopLearning” approach.
FIIB invites applications for faculty positions from exceptionally bright and motivated candidates who have an established record of independent high-quality research and teaching commitment for the following areas:
- HR & OB – Assistant Professor & Associate Professor
- Operations & Business Analytics – Assistant Professor & Associate Professor
- Marketing – Associate Professor
- Finance – Assistant Professor
The faculty at FIIB shall be committed to the tripartite mission of teaching, scholarship (including industry connect), and delivering service.
Teaching & Mentoring- Provide the highest quality classroom instruction to enable learning by combining the latest research, knowledge, and theory.
Scholarship- To remain active and visible at prestigious platforms in their fields through research, outreach, and other professional activities
Services- Utilisation of expertise and professional experience to serve their departments/institute/ industry and community.
- PhD from a reputed college/University with other relevant Qualifications
- Relevant teaching experience in the same area for 3-15+ years
- Demonstration of a high degree of Research Aptitude
- Interpersonal aplomb & positive attitude
- Student mentoring & Supervision
- Student engagement capabilities
- Industry Connect Programs
- Demonstrating Excellence & Decisiveness
- Demonstrate the ability to be a conscientious
In line with industry benchmarks
Prospective candidates may apply by sending their CVs to – email@example.com