EDP- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”Thinking critically and creatively will help you not only with academic work but also with everyday work and activities. Critical Thinking is the ability to think clearly and rationally. This involves one’s ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking without being influenced by past experiences or prejudices.
Problem-Solving with Critical Thinking.
Problem-Solving is an effective technique that organizations mostly use to know the current circumstances and distinguish things they need to change to get the ideal result. Join Us & Participate on 18th March 2023 from 10 AM – 1 PM IST in FIIB’s uniquely designed Executive Development Program, which aims to properly identify and systematically work through a problem comprehensively, ensuring clarity when it comes time to make decisions or recommendations.
- Date– 18th March 2023
- Time– 10 AM- 1 PM
- Knowing how to identify your problems and defining critical thinking styles clearly.
- Work through the critical thinking process to build, analyse and evaluate varying viewpoints.
- Practical tools that you can apply to think critically.
- Identify appropriate solutions using specific approaches.
- How to Select the best solution out of the possible solutions, avoiding common decision-making mistakes.
- Avoiding traps that can enable us to take incorrect decisions.
Register Now– https://forms.gle/nUn2E6upAzHNmji99
Build a Competitive Edge By Mastering a Systematic Approach Towards Solving Any Problem
For any additional information/enquiry, please write to
Email- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment