This is a senior position with the responsibility of planning, implementing and administering the
processes and operations of admission cycle for the Institute. The Admission Manager will be
responsible for handling the walk-in and telephonic admission inquiries, counselling of the
students for admission, follow ups with the prospective students, documentations, eligibility
checks, application filing for enrolled students. This position requires excellent written & verbal
English communication, zeal to work in multi-tasking profile, aggressive and smart personality.
In addition the Admission Manager will be expected to contribute in driving the growth and
vision of the Institute.
Open Position: 1
- ● To provide detailed information of available courses to prospective students and
to brief process & procedures related to academic, personal, professional &
financial requirements for admission.
- ● To respond inquiries of students (on email/call/walk-ins) and following up with
candidates to convert aspiring candidates into a prospective lead
- ● Willing to self-initiate follow-ups
- ● Collaborative in terms of working in teams within and outside the department
- ● Counselling & monitoring prospective students through on-line chats and tele-
- ● Accurately maintaining leads’ status and follow-up remarks in the Lead
- ● Managing prospect walk-ins, ensuring the conversion out of foot falls.
- ● Coordinating all prospect enrolment formalities with ‘Student Affairs’ and
- ● Enable Team to qualify sales leads based on eligibility criteria and follow-ups
with eligible prospects.
- ●Post Graduate/ Graduate with good communications skill is preferable
● 3-5 years’ experience in relevant position
●Excellent convincing skills
● Collaborative/ Cross functional adaptability
● Able to work on MS Excel, Word & PPT
● Ready to work in a challenging and competitive environment and achieve targetsr
In line with industry benchmarks