This position requires essential duties of a Trainer includes assessing students skill levels, identifying training needs, making sure training goals align with employability objectives, and creating development programs. The job of a trainer includes collating learning material and planning activities to the students. Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the students and planning the training accordingly.
Open Position: 1
- ●Assess training needs through student interactions, focus groups, or consultation with
placement department, faculty mentors, or industry representatives.
- ●Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and Career Preparatory Program for
- ●Offer specific training programs to help students maintain or improve employability
- ●Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as
role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures,
computer based training software.
- ●Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials,
such as handouts or visual materials.
- ●Ensuring successful delivery of the Career Preparatory Program and monitoring the
performance of the students.
- ●Creation of a mechanism of Continuous assessment of the students, training partners
and training effectiveness.
- ●Identify, engage and build long term relationships with trainers/partners/industry
experts for conducting training /various activities and events.
- ●Counselling and Motivating the Students. Drive Student Mentoring Program at FIIB
- ●Ensure Interview Preparedness of the students and their Success in final Placements
- ●Graduate/post graduate with minimum 5- 7 years of relevant experience
- ●Excellent English Communication
- ●Knowledge of Word, Excel , PPT & internet
- ●Skilled in assessment of students
- ●Develop and evaluate Training programs
- ●Coordinate training activities
- ●Train students to enhance employability skills
- ●Should be an excellent counselor
In line with industry benchmarks